Open Enrollment for the 2015-16 school year will run from May 1, 2015 - midnight on June 1, 2015. During this period employees can:
- Change their medical insurance provider
- Change their current medical and/or dental insurance coverage status (adding or deleting a spouse and/or eligible dependents)
- Initiate or change a Medical Flexible Spending Account and/or a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account. Employees are required to re-enroll in the accounts annually.
Beginning this year, APS will employ a newly developed online enrollment system for employees to make changes to their medical and dental elections. Employees can gain access through their Oracle self-service accounts at https://apsapps.aps.k12.co.us. If you do not know your Oracle username and password, contact the HelpDesk at ext. 28203.
- SPRING 2015 OPEN ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Instructions for Online Benefits Elections
- 2015-16 Price Sheet