Home > Benefits > Making Changes to Enrollment
Contact Us

Division of Human Resources
Aurora Public Schools

Educational Services
Center 4
1085 Peoria St.
Aurora, CO 80011
Fax: 303-326-1940
Damon Smith
- Chief Personnel Officer
Ashley Johnston
- Assistant to the Chief Personnel Officer

Licensed Employment
Phone: 303-344-8060
ext. 28033
Fax: 303-326-1943
E-mail - Licensed Employment

Classified Employment
Phone: 303-344-8060
ext. 28016
Fax: 303-326-1290
E-mail - Classified Employment

HR Annual Report

Making Changes to Enrollment

  • Changing your Address, Name or Phone Number

    To change your address or phone number in Oracle Self-Service, please contact the Help Desk at ext. 28203 for an Oracle login.  Please contact the Compensation Office at ext. 28032 for name changes.  Name changes require a copy of original documentation that is evidence of the change, such as your Driver’s License, Social Security card, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, etc. These changes are also required to be made with any benefits that you have including health, dental, life insurance, PERA, 401(k), 403(b), or 457.

  • Enrolling in or making changes to your 401K, 403B, or 457 retirement plan

    Enrollment and/or changes to your 401(k), 403(b), or 457 accounts may be made anytime. To enroll in a 401(k) or 403(b) accounts, or to make changes, please contact benefits at ext. 28038 or 28073 and request the appropriate information.  To enroll or make changes to your 457 plan, please go online to the Colorado PERA website at www.copera.org or call 303-832-9550.

  • You may also download the forms to make changes to your 401(k) or 403(b). To make changes to your 457 go to http://www.copera.org/.

  • To set up a 403(b) account you need to contact a representative of the company or vendor. Click here for a list of vendors.

    All changes made prior to the 15th of the month become effective on that month’s paycheck with the exception of the 457. Changes made online after the 15th of any month will be effective in the following month's payroll.  Other changes made after the 15th of the month are effective in the following month’s payroll.

  • Switching Medical or Dental insurance plans

    If you wish to change medical or dental insurance plans, you may do so during the open enrollment period, with changes becoming effective July 1.

  • Enrolling in Vision Insurance

    Click here to enroll in Vision Insurance, effective September 1, 2015.

  • Adding or Removing Spouse/Dependents from insurance

    You may enroll a spouse and/or dependent(s) outside of the open enrollment period if, and only if, one of the following circumstances arises:

    • Your spouse has lost or is changing coverage. This requires a letter from his/her plan stating his/her last date of coverage.

    • The birth, adoption, marriage, divorce, or death of dependent(s).

    • Over age dependent: Covered through the month he/she turns 26 years of age, then he/she qualifies for COBRA. This age limit is subject to change in plan renewals so please check with the benefits office.

    • Note:  Requested changes must be made within 30 calendar days of the qualifying event.

(google translation)
Division of Human Resources
Web site questions?
Contact Giovanni Quintana