Aurora Public Schools offers a variety of benefits options to meet the needs of their employees.
Through Gallagher Marketplace you will be able to shop for your benefits and complete your enrollment online. When you login to the Gallagher Marketplace, a short video will go over how to use the Marketplace and you will answer some questions about yourself and your family to assist you in determining what plan choices best fit your needs. Follow these steps to log in
- Go to https://login.gallaghermarketplace.com
- Username: APS + First Initial + Last Initial + DOB (MMDDYYYY)
- Password: Last four of your SSN+ 4-digit year of DOB
- Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password
Example log in for Jane Smith with birth date of January 12, 1973 and a SSn of 123-45-6789
Starting with the 2017-18 school year, the APS contribution structure will change so that each employee receives $473.64 per month ($5,683.68 per year) for coverage. Employees that enroll in a plan with a monthly premium that is less than the $473.64 monthly contribution may use the additional dollars to offset the cost of dental insurance or for supplemental benefits (vision, supplemental life, or accident). For those who choose a high deductible plan with a Health Saving Account (HSA), the remaining employer contribution may be applied to the HSA.
All medical and/or dental premiums paid by employees will be deducted monthly on a a pre-tax basis. Click here to view the monthly premium rates effective July 1, 2017.
The next open enrollment period is May 2018
During the open enrollment period employees will be allowed to:
- Select a Kaiser plan, including adding or deleting a dependent.
- Select one of two dental plans offered through Delta Dental, including making changes to dental insurance coverage.
- Newly elect or change a Medical and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Employees are required to re-enroll in these accounts annually
As a new hire, you have 30 calendar days from your start date (the start date being the first day on the job) to enroll in Benefits.
For more information on enrollment and enrolling as a newly hired employee click here.