Life insurance for Aurora Public Schools employees is provided by Cigna.
- Click here for a brief summary of benefits.
- As an Aurora Public Schools employee you are insured at two times your annual salary.
- This coverage includes an accidental death and dismemberment benefit.
- An additional $1,000 term policy for spouse and/or dependents under the age of 19 or a student under the age of 25 is also available for $0.42 a month.
- Please complete the beneficiary designation form included in the enrollment packet. APS Google login required.