Long term disability insurance for Aurora Public Schools employees is provided by Cigna.
- Click here for brief summary of benefits.
- Aurora Public Schools covers employees who may become disabled during the first five years of employment.
- Coverage amount is 60% of monthly income up to $1500.00.
- Waiting period is 180 days.
- Employees who are with the district for more than five years are covered by the PERA short term disability plan.
- Please complete the life insurance beneficiary card in the enrollment packet to receive this benefit.