Aurora Public Schools offers two United Healthcare Vision plans. Both include exam, eyeglasses with standard single vision, lined bifocals, lined trifocals or lenticular lenses, standard scratch-res
istant coating and frame or contact lenses in lieu of eyeglasses.
View Frequently Asked Questions to answer questions such as:
- When do my benefits start?
- How to find an eye doctor?
- Can I see a doctor outside the network?
- How does allowances work?
- Can I get contact lenses?
- Does the plan cover laser vision correction?
- Does the plan cover hearing test?
You do not need a member ID card to use your benefits. However, if you would like one you view the steps here to easily print one
Log in to myuhcvision.com to see your plan documents and complete coverage details.