The Aurora Public Schools Foundation
(APS Foundation website)
The APS Foundation is a community-based advocate of quality education for all children in the Aurora Public Schools.
- Developed scholarship funds for students and adults totaling almost $175,000.
- Funded 135 grants to teachers and schools.
- Raised just under $1,000,000 since 1988.
- Established ongoing partnerships with businesses large and small as well as individuals.
- Have supported projects at every school in APS.
- Provided grants to APS teachers who wanted to make learning fun.
- Has provided scholarships to college for graduating seniors.
- Given books and supplies to schools and teachers.
- Trained senior citizens to help teach children to read.
If you have questions regarding the APS Foundation, please contact the APS Foundation office via phone: 303-344-8060 ext. 28941 or visit their website for more information.