We have much to offer our employees from a friendly welcome to online software training and mentor programs. Please select from the links below to learn more.
- LDE Certification - Find out how to earn a LDE certification at no cost to you!
- Salary Portability - Teachers with prior out-of-district experience are compensated for up to 10 verifiable years of teaching experience.
- Colorado PERA - Find out about our retirement plan.
- Interested in Special Education? See what it's like to work for Exceptional Student Services.
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program.
- The APS New Teacher Induction/Mentor Program - A support program for new teachers.
- Classified Professional Development Portal - Online training resources for Child Abuse Reporting, Standard Precaution against Bloodborne Pathogens, Spanish/English Office Help, etc.
- Orientation Resources - Benefits Tutorial, etc.
- Licensure Programs for Classified Employees - Programs intended to provide educational opportunities for current Classified employees, which will lead to completion of a teaching license in the state of Colorado.
- Two Year Alternative Program (previously TiR) - APS participates in the Two Year Alternative Program through Metro State College.
- The APS Education Foundation - Offers grants and funding to educators.
- Job Descriptions - Our job descriptions are available online.
Created on July 2nd, 2011 | Last updated on February 13, 2013