Human Resources Office Hours:
Office hours will be from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. by appointment only
A mask must be worn while visiting the office
Covid-19 Information for the 2021-22 School Year
- Fall 2021 COVID 19 FAQ- The following FAQ addresses questions regarding COVID 19 protocols such as what to do if you are sick, caring for a sick family, childcare etc..
- Communication regarding mandatory vaccination. The following memo provides information on who is required to get the COVID-19 vaccination, the process, timeline, exemptions and more.
- Employees interested in pursuing an exemption from receiving the Covid-19 vaccination would need to submit either the religious exemption form or medical exemption form to the Human Resources Director who supports your community.
- For help on how to use the public portal to retrieve your immunization records click here.
- To assist in your understanding for the APS required vaccination of employees a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) document has been provided.
For those who hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and has a desire to, learn how you can tech in Aurora Public Schools through the PEBC Teacher Residency Program. Click here to learn more about the program, qualifications and how to apply.
Substitute Opportunities through Kelly Education
Kelly Educational Staffing has partnered with Aurora Public Schools and is currently looking for qualified individuals to work as licensed substitute teachers and classified substitutes within the district.
To apply for these substitute positions applicants can click on Application Link or to find out more information, please contact the local Kelly Education Team at 800.791.5895 Option 2.
Healthy Families and Workplace Act
The following poster summarizes the requirements of the Healthy Families and Workplace Act that goes into effect on January 1, 2021. On the poster you will find information pertaining to paid leave, whistleblowing and protective equipment.