Aurora Public Schools offers a variety of benefits options to meet the needs of their employees.
Through Gallagher Marketplace you will be able to shop for your benefits and complete your enrollment online. When you login to the Gallagher Marketplace, a short video will go over how to use the Marketplace and you will answer some questions about yourself and your family to assist you in determining what plan choices best fit your needs. Follow these steps to log in
- Go to https://login.gallaghermarketplace.com
- Username: APS + First Initial + Last Initial + DOB (MMDDYYYY)
- Password: Last four of your SSN+ 4-digit year of DOB
- Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password
Example log in for Jane Smith with birth date of January 12, 1973 and a SSn of 123-45-6789
For step by step enrollment instructions click here
If you have any technical questions, contact Technical Support at 855-376-7991 or Gallaghermarketplacehelp@liazon.com Monday through Friday, 6am – 6pm (MST).
***ALL employees will be required to elect benefits coverage through the Marketplace website***
Failure to elect benefits will result in the loss of your current coverage. To enroll follow the steps above or for step by step instructions click here
This year’s open enrollment period begins on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 and will close at 9:59 PM on Thursday, May 31, 2018. During the open enrollment period employees will be allowed to:
- Enroll in one of the five medical plans offered through Kaiser Permanente. For medical plan information click here.
- Enroll in one of the two dental plans offered through Delta Dental. For dental plan information click here.
- Enroll in the new vision plan offered by EyeMed (replacing the UHC plans). For plan information, click here.
- Elect a Medical and/or Dependent Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or a Health Savings Account (HSA). For information about these accounts, click here.
- Enroll in one of APS’ other supplemental benefits plans with Cigna (life, accident, or critical illness). For more information, click here.
Once the open enrollment period closes, coverage(s) may not be elected or changed until the 2019-20 open enrollment period. Any changes in coverage before the next open enrollment period may be made only if an eligible qualifying event occurs. Submission of a Life Event must be made within 30 days of the qualifying event in the Marketplace. Click here for more information or contact the benefits office at 303-344-8060.
As a new hire, you have 30 calendar days from your start date to enroll in benefits (the start date being the first day on the job) to enroll in Benefits.
For more information on enrollment and enrolling as a newly hired employee click here.
View the monthly premium rates effective July 1, 2018.
For the 2018-19 benefits plan year, the APS contribution structure will change so that each employee receives $502.08 per month ($6,024.96 per year) for medical coverage.
Employees who enroll in a medical plan with a monthly premium that is less than the employer contribution of $502.08 per month may use the additional dollars to offset the cost of dental coverage or vision coverage. For those who choose a high deductible plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA), the remaining employer contribution may be applied to the HSA.
All medical and/or dental premiums paid by employees will be deducted monthly on a a pre-tax basis.