Flu Shots available through Kaiser Permanente at retail locations!
We are excited to inform you that for a limited time (October 1 – December 31, 2020) Kaiser Permanente members can receive a flu shot from multiple retail locations, including: Albertsons, Costco, CVS Health, Kroger/King Soopers, Rite Aid, Safeway, Sav-on, Walgreens, and Walmart. To confirm the closest location members can visit kp.org/flu or the Kaiser Permanente mobile app.
- This option is being made available due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the urgency of ensuring that everyone who can get a flu shot does so as soon as possible.
- Members will need to let the flu shot provider know that they are a Kaiser Permanente member, and will need to show a photo ID and Member ID card (either the physical card or the digital card). Just knowing the medical record number will not be enough.
- Members who receive a flu shot from a designated retail location will not have to pay for the shot, will not need to file a claim, and the member’s medical record will be updated to include the flu shot.
- The option to receive a flu shot from retail locations is a limited time opportunity (October 1 – December 31, 2020) and is only for the flu shot.
- The mobile app has been enhanced with a flu shot reminder and helpful links.
Aurora Public Schools Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan - Annual Universal Availability Notice
Please view the APS Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan Universal Availability Notice. For more information on our retirement plans, please visit the APS Retirement page at: https://hr.aurorak12.org/
New this year APS is partnering with Meru Health
APS is partnering with Meru Health, a digital provider who specializes in remote support for symptoms of stress, burnout, anxiety and even depression. Employees can access the program and talk to a licensed therapist via your smartphone. Note: participation is 100% confidential and no information is shared with APS.
You can learn more and sign up from this website: https://www.meruhealth.com/aps
Benefits end date for employees leaving the district
Starting July 1, 2019, your benefits will end on the last day of the month in which you terminate employment (i.e. your last day worked). View the full notice on how this may effect you and who to contact with further questions.
Kaiser has contracted with DispatchHealth to offer urgent healthcare at home for members in the Denver/Boulder and Colorado Springs area. For more information visit the Additional Benefits portion of the website or the DispatchHealth website at https://www.dispatchhealth.com/
As a new hire you have 30 calendar days from your start date (the start date being the first day on the the job) to enroll in benefits. Step by step instructions are available with additional FAQs
View the monthly premium rates effective July 1, 2020.
APS contributes $560.48 for medical insurance and $23.01 for dental insurance each month toward the cost of the premium for licensed employees and full-time (six (6) hours per day or more) classified employees. Medical insurance premiums for classified employees working fewer than six (6) hours, but at least 4 hours, will be pro-rated.
Employees who enroll in a medical plan with a monthly premium that is less than the employer contribution of $560.48 per month may use the additional dollars to offset the cost of dental coverage or vision coverage. For those who choose a high deductible plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA), the remaining employer contribution may be applied to the HSA.
All medical and/or dental premiums paid by employees will be deducted monthly on a a pre-tax basis unless otherwise selected during enrollment.
Aurora Public Schools offers a variety of benefits options to meet the needs of their employees.
Through MyAPSbenefits you will be able to shop for your benefits and complete your enrollment online.
- Go to MyAPSbenefits.com (If you type the address in the browser; do NOT put http or www in the web address)
- Username: APS + your employee id number
- Password: Employee's capitalized first letter of their first name + lower case first letter of their last name + last 5 of SSN
- Upon login, you will be prompted to change your password
If you have any technical questions, contact Technical Support at (888) APS-0704/(888) 277-0704 Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Central time.
Presenting Medicare 101 and the Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan. Click here to get more information including who can join Medicare, Part A vs Part B, coverage options and more.
Medicare Part D- prescription drug coverage is an optional benefit offered to everyone who has Medicare. Find out here how you can get prescription drug coverage and make the right choice for you