Aurora Public Schools offers a variety of additional employee paid benefits to fit you and your families needs.
24Hour Flex administers a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- FSA- Save money on your health care and/or dependent daycare expenses. You can enroll in one or both. You use each separately but they work similarly.
- HSA- Save money now to pay for current or future medical expenses. In order to sign up for an HSA account you must have chosen to enroll in a Kaiser HSA plan.
APS offers several voluntary products through Cigna to help plan and maintain your health, well-being and sense of security.
- Accidental Injury Insurance- Provides a lump sum payment if you are seriously injured as a result of a covered accident. Click here to see if Accidental Injury Insurance is right for you.
- Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment- Term Life Insurance is a financial resource for your loved ones if you should pass away. Accidental Death and Dismemberment provides additional protection if you die or are seriously injured.
- Critical Illness Insurance- Provides a lump sum benefit to help you and your family if you are diagnosed with a covered critical illness. Click here to see if Critical Illness Insurance is right for you.
- Other Valuable Programs- Healthy Rewards, Identity Theft Program, Will Preparation, Secure Travel, Cignaassurance.
View Cigna's help sheet if you need assistance on submitting a claim
- Basic Term Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Overview
- Basic Long Term Disability
For more information on wellness visit APS's wellness site at http://wellness.aurorak12.org/