- You may contribute up to the IRS limit based on your age.
- You select your investment funds. You are able to divide up your contributions among the funds that are available and manage those funds online at www.corebridgefinancial.
- Your choices include low and high-risk mutual funds.
- Funds are available at age 59 ½ after separation of service from your employer.
- All changes made prior to the 15th of the month will be effective in the following month's payroll.
- Payroll deduction forms to change contribution are here.
- You may choose to participate in Aurora Public Schools 403(b) plan administered by Corebridge Financial. Click here to access plan highlights and steps on how to enroll.
- All changes made prior to the 15th of any month will be effective in the following month's payroll
- If interested access the enrollment page here.
- The current plan document can be found by clicking here.
- The most recent amended document can be found here.
Colorado PERA 457
- You may choose to participate in the 457 plan administered by ING. The 457 plan differs in several ways from the traditional 401(k) and 403(b) plans.
- In the 457 plan you have access to your funds prior to age 59 ½.
- The 457 plan allows employees to contribute to their 401(k) or 403(b) plan at the IRS contribution limit and also contribute at the same level to their 457 plan.
- Enrollment should be completed online at www.copera.org before the 25th of the month. The deduction will then be effective on the next month's payroll.
- Any changes are also managed online with ING at www.copera.org or by calling PERA at 303-832-9550.