- HR Director- Serves as the primary point of contact for personnel matters, policy and master agreement interpretations and general human resources support.
- Employment Technician- Serves as the point of contact for classified, licensed and APT personnel requisitions, job postings and recommendations for hire.
- HR Assistant- Supports employees with on-boarding, employment verification, loan forgiveness, salary advancement and monitoring the renewal of licenses issued by the Colorado Department of Education.
- Benefits- Serves as the point of contact for benefits elections and questions/problems, and serves as an intermediary between APS and its employee health/welfare vendors.
- Compensation- Serves as the point of contact for employee salaries including, agreements for services, vacation, health and special leave balances
- Leave of Absence- Serves as the point of contact for leave of absence for medical, maternity or formal study. Ext. 28772
- Personnel Systems- Supports the absence reporting system and manages HR related reports for the district and the Colorado Department of Education. Ext. 28761
- HR Coordinator- Serves as the point of contact for AppliTrack, job descriptions and annual salary review and manages the HR Website. Ext. 28763