- If you wish to continue with your current elections for medical, dental, vision and Sun Life voluntary products (such as Accidental, Critical Illness, and Voluntary Life) for the 2020-21 plan year, you do not need to make any changes. The automatic re-enrollment does not apply to your Health Savings Account, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Flex Accounts. If you intend to continue contributing towards your HSA or have either Flex account for the 2020-21 plan year, you are responsible for re-enrolling.
- How to login
- Visit www.MyAPSbenefits.com
- Your Username is "APS" followed by your Employee ID.
Example: If your Employee ID is 123456 then your Username would be APS123456.
- Your initial password is the capitalized first letter of your first name + lowercase first letter of your last name + Last 5 digits of your SSN. Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
Example: If your name is Jane Smith and your home SSN is 123-45-6789, then your password would be Js56789
- Click on the Login button to log in.
- See this year's rate sheet including what APS contributes
- If you are not returning to APS next school year, you still must make benefits elections during the open enrollment period if you want to change coverage from 7/1/2020 through the end of your contract year.
- Once the open enrollment period closes, elections may not be changed until the 2021-22 open enrollment period unless an eligible qualifying event occurs.
- The following employees are eligible for APS Benefits
- Salaried Employees who are work 20 or more hours per week for the 20-21 school year
- Hourly employees that work 20 or more hours per week for the 20-21 school year
- Employees who worked an average of 30 (or more) hours per week for APS during the period April 16, 2019, through April 15, 2020, who are referred to as “ACA-eligible full-time employees.
APS is partnering with Meru Health, a digital provider who specializes in remote support for symptoms of stress, burnout, anxiety and even depression. Employees can access the program and talk to a licensed therapist via your smartphone. Note: participation is 100% confidential and no information is shared with APS.
You can learn more and sign up from this website: https://www.meruhealth.com/aps
APS is again offering various plans through Kaiser Permanente. Plans are similar to what were offered last year which include the following
- DHMO 1000
- DHMO 2500
- HDHP 1500
- HDHP 3000
For full details on our plan please visit the Benefits Medical Page
APS is again offering Dental coverage through Delta Dental. Similar to last year, there will be an option of two dental plans.
- Base Plan
- Buy-Up Plan- to include orthodontics, periodontics and more
For more details on our plan please visit the Dental Page
APS will continue to offer supplemental vision provided by EyeMed. Vision rates did not incur an increase this year. For more details please visit our Vision Page
In addition to employer-paid products, employees can elect voluntary life, critical illness and accident insurance coverage. For further information on Sun Life and what they have to offer watch this short presentation
APS offers employees the option to enroll in either an FSA or HSA account. A portion of your before taxes salary may be withheld to reimburse medical, dental, vision, or other approved healthcare expenses, and/or dependent care expenses incurred during the plan year. Employees who select a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) are eligible to participate in an HSA account. Employees who wish to maintain either plan must re-enroll annually. For more information visit our Additional Benefits page.