Options School Employment Opportunities - Accepting Applications
The OPTIONS Program is a part-time enrichment school for homeschoolers, sponsored by the Aurora Public Schools. Options school is looking for energetic, motivated teachers to join our teaching staff.
Available Part Time Positions:
- Secondary Language Arts/Drama/International Towne
- Elementary PE.
Options Schools Sites:
- Colorado teaching license required
- A current Colorado teacher’s license is required, with endorsement in either Lang Arts or K-12 PE. No exceptions.
- Positive attitude and perception about the educational task
- Retired teachers are strongly encouraged to apply!
- To apply, please complete an Application for Licensed Employment, along with the other documentation required for teacher candidates.
- For additional program information, please visit the Options websites or contact any of the following via phone 303-340-0666
- For information on Colorado licensure procedures, please visit the Colorado Department of Education website.
- These positions are both on Fridays and are only PART TIME positions
- Our classes are small and the students are well behaved making it a wonderful place to teach.
- Pay is $30/hour with additional time paid for planning.
- There is a budget for supplies.
- For more information or to apply, please email your resume, 3 letters of recommendation and a copy of your teacher's license to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com. Interviews will begin immediately.