Aurora Public Schools offers a variety of positions that support the District's Strategic Plan in ways that best fit each applicant's skill sets. Discover ways of supporting our students both inside and outside of the classroom. Start your career here in jobs such as paraeducators, bus drivers, nutrition services, clerical, finance, human resources and many other support positions.
Follow the link provided above to begin your job search.
What happens after you apply?
- The site or office will select from the list of applicants and schedule candidates, of their choosing, for an interview.
- Interviews are generally held at the school or building site where the vacancy exists.
- Following the interview, the school or site administrator contacts Human Resources and indicates their level of interest in your candidacy.
- Potential Offer
- If the administrator wishes to hire you, Human Resources will contact you to discuss the position, salary, benefits, etc.
- You're Hired!
- If you accept an offer made to you by Human Resources, you will be contacted to visit the Employment Office, located at the Educational Services Center- 1 15701 E. 1st Ave, Suite 112 Aurora 80011, to fill out the required paperwork before you can begin employment. Paperwork includes a W-4 form, an I-9 form, PERA enrollment form and other benefits information. You will also receive written instructions on your next steps.
- Positions where duties include instructional support will require a passing score on the WorkKeys assessment. You will be contacted by the Employment office if you are required to take the assessment to set up a time to take the test. Click here for an online practice test.
PLEASE NOTE: HIRING IS CONTINGENT ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A BACKGROUND CHECK AND FINGERPRINTS.
Kelly® Education is proud to partner with Aurora Public Schools to provide exceptional substitute teachers. We’re a company that invests in our employees, recognizes their achievements, and is committed to the noble purpose of educating our youth.
We have limitless opportunities for passionate people to inspire, support, and set students up for success. You’ll have the option to work in the schools of your choice, to take steady work every day of the school week, or to create a flexible schedule that works around your other life commitments.
As a Kelly substitute, you’ll also enjoy:
- Free pre-hire training (for substitute teacher and paraprofessional positions)
- Paid orientation
- Ongoing professional development
- Steady, yet flexible, work you can feel good about
- Weekly pay
- Your preference of schools
Go to kellyeducationalstaffing.us to get started, enter your zip code to search jobs!