Aurora Public Schools offers a variety of positions that support the District's Strategic Plan in ways that best fit each applicant's skill sets. Discover ways of supporting our students both inside and outside of the classroom. Start your career here in jobs such as paraeducators, bus drivers, nutrition services, clerical, finance, human resources and many other support positions.
Follow the link provided above to begin your job search.
Looking for inspiring work? Substitutes have the chance to inspire students every day. Great substitute opportunities for both teaching and classroom support in Aurora Public Schools are available through our partner, Kelly Education. Click Here to Get Started!
Current Classified Salary Schedule
Past Classified Salary Schedules
2020-21 Classified Salary Schedule
2019-20 Classified Salary Schedule
2018-19 Classified Salary Schedule (Effective January 1, 2019)
2018-19 Classified Salary Schedule (Effective July 1, 2018-December 2018))
The University of Northern Colorado Center for Urban Education is offering a program to Paraeducators and Educational Assistants interested in earning a Bachelor's degree with licensure in one of three areas:
- Elementary Education (K - Grade 6)
- Early Childhood Education (Birth - Grade 3)
- Special Education (K - Age 21)
How is this program different from other teacher prep programs?
- Employees spend their day in a classroom teacher apprenticeship position with college credit - all four years. This includes time in the classroom as part of the regular duty day.
- Employees are mentored by a master teacher who offers guidance and support for the classroom apprenticeship experience during all four years of the program.
For more information about the Center for Urban Education, please visit www.unco.edu/urbaned.