Aurora Public Schools offers a variety of positions that support the District's Strategic Plan in ways that best fit each applicant's skill sets. Discover ways of supporting our students both inside and outside of the classroom. Start your career here in jobs such as paraeducators, bus drivers, nutrition services, clerical, finance, human resources and many other support positions.
Follow the link provided above to begin your job search.
What happens after you apply?
- The site or office will select from the list of applicants and schedule candidates, of their choosing, for an interview.
- Interviews are generally held at the school or building site where the vacancy exists.
- Following the interview, the school or site administrator contacts Human Resources and indicates their level of interest in your candidacy.
- Potential Offer
- If the administrator wishes to hire you, Human Resources will contact you to discuss the position, salary, benefits, etc.
- You're Hired!
- If you accept an offer made to you by Human Resources, you will be contacted to visit the Employment Office, located at the Educational Services Center- 4 1085 Peoria St, Aurora 80011, to fill out the required paperwork before you can begin employment. Paperwork includes a W-4 form, an I-9 form, PERA enrollment form and other benefits information. You will also receive written instructions on your next steps.
- Positions where duties include instructional support will require a passing score on the WorkKeys assessment. You will be contacted by the Employment office if you are required to take the assessment to set up a time to take the test. Click here for an online practice test.
PLEASE NOTE: HIRING IS CONTINGENT ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A BACKGROUND CHECK AND FINGERPRINTS.
Kelly Educational Services (KES) has partnered with APS and is looking for qualified individuals to work as licensed substitute teachers and classified substitutes.
As an employee of KES you will receive specialized online training, self-paced or facilitated career development courses and additional perks.
Current Classified Salary Schedule
Past Classified Salary Schedules
- 2018-19 Classified Salary Schedule (Effective July 1, 2018-December 2018))
- 2017-18 Classified Salary Schedule (Effective January 1, 2018-June 2018)
- 2016-17 Classified Salary Schedule (Effective January 1, 2017-December 31, 2017)
- 2015-16 Classified Salary Schedule